Monday, April 14, 2008

Alone at last!

So if any of you saw Cristi's blog you know Jason and I are finally away from our 5 beautiful children. (Thank you Cristi) We have been gone now for about 6 hours of pure bliss. I have not been this relaxed since 1993/1994. We are having a relaxing time and enjoying ourselves. We are so excited to be going to bed and not worry about the kids or getting up with Rylee. We can even sleep in if we want. Jason and I have gotten a little taste of heaven now we decided that we want a sliver for every anniversary. Who would have known we would make it to 11 years. We will see if we make it to 12?!

7 comments:

Cristina said...

Yay!! See, that is a GREAT post. I'm glad that Matt and I could give you a little taste of heaven...but don't get too used to it...this is definately a once a year thing!!! I know you will make it to 12 years...as long as Jason behaves himself, it should be cake! Love you

Julie said...

Steve and I got to do that last year...we LOVED it!! Haven't heard from my mom since though...hmmmm...j/k.
Congrats on your anniversary.

Cristina said...

K...I am ready for a new post already!!!

Cristina said...

If you want me to, tomorrow I can come over and help you add fun stuff to your blogspot!!! We can put your family pics up like mine!!!! I can't wait. Love you. I missed you today

Unknown said...

Ok... You are going to think this is really odd.. .but My name is Shelly Walters and I have five children as well... 4 boys and one girl. I was just googleing our familys email address which starts with waltersfamily7 and your blog came up.. .How weird is that! We just moved to Alabama from Delta Junction Alaska 3 weeks ago.

We are hoping to get back home here at some point.. Boeing brought us here for now.

I just thought I would share how interested and fasinateing it was to find your blog and knowing we have the exact number of kids and four boys , one girl.

Take care
Shelly

Unknown said...

My husbands name is Gary... Left that part out.=-)

Have a great night...

Shelly

Unknown said...

One more thing.... We have been married for 16 years... last March 6th.

Shelly~